Moving into a new neighborhood isn't always a walk in the park, especially if you don't know anybody there. But how do you get to know your neighbors in a new environment, one that's unfamiliar to
Thinking About Moving to Philly?
Are you interested in living in a major city but have a hard time finding an area that will meet all of your needs? Philadelphia, PA might be the city for you. Philly has much to offer for the person who loves to live in a big city but enjoys the hometown feeling this is the place for you. Below are some of the statistics that will help determine if Philly is right for you!
- Population (2016) - 1,567,872
- Number of Neighborhoods - 25
- Median income per household - $39,770
- Median home value - under $143,000
- Median rent per month - $943
- Number of parks in the city - 300+ and 272 miles of trails and 40 historic sites
- Number of restaurants - 3,698 as of 2016 - likely 100’s more now, so you don’t have to eat the same meal twice if you wanted!
- Bars - 1,834 as of 2017
These numbers are great for a person who wants to move here and needs affordable living and activities to do on the weekend. Philadelphia also has a lot to offer with grocery shopping, cafes, fitness studios and gyms and concert and art and museum venues, and professional sport games. You will never be bored in this city, we promise!
Check out the links below for more information about this wonderful city and what it has to offer you!
Michael Giuda has been a full time licensed Real Estate Agent since 1986 and is currently an Associate Broker with Keller Williams. As Founder and Team Leader of the Selling in Philly Team, Michael’....